Student Union Activities Board Membership
The Student Union Activities Board (SUAB) is a student-led group that provides diverse activities and events for the Oklahoma State University campus and surrounding community. Students involved with SUAB assist with coordinating and staffing cultural, educational, entertaining and/or thought-provoking events.
It is the mission of SUAB to bring life to the OSU campus and, more specifically, to the Student Union. The Student Union Activities Board provides programs with the intent of unifying the student body and enhancing their OSU experience.
It is our belief that SUAB can provide a highly rewarding experience that has countless benefits to members. Your involvement with SUAB can provide you with opportunities to grow as a leader and an individual, plan large scale events for your peers and classmates, and learn the importance of marketing and social interaction around campus and the Stillwater community.
In an effort to better prepare applicants for the degree of involvement in SUAB requires, the requirements of all SUAB members are listed below:
1. Attend weekly All Member and Committee meetings on Tuesday nights from 6:00 PM to 7:15 PM in the Cowboy Underground
2. Complete 2 office hours each week (1 hour of event promotion and 1 hour of committee assignments)
3. Attend assigned events for committee
4. Attend SUAB socials and service events throughout the semester
5. Attend SUAB retreats, banquets, and other mandatory events